Volunteer as a United Way Campaign Ambassador (CA). Your role will be to assist the United Way in conducting organized and effective campaigns in the local business community. You will be provided training and several opportunities to learn more about the programs addressing education, health, safe housing and financial stability that are funded by United Way.
Some of the Key Responsibilities:
- Attend 1/2 day Campaign Ambassador Training Session and United Way Program Tours.
- Call upon CEOs and 4 to 5 assigned accounts in the spring to share United Way updates and gather input.
- Develop relationships with Employee Campaign Coordinators (ECC) at 4 to 5 assigned accounts.
- Effectively communicate the United Way message, and be willing to make the "the ask".
- Be part of a team effort and assist with other accounts when needed.