Jasmy Mavilla attends Raintree Montessori School as a 3rd grader. She created a presentation about the United Way Brain Food book drive that she gave to her class. Jasmy and her classmates collected 180 books over a 2-week period. Thanks, Jasmy, for your hard work!
- Support the United Way through Dillons Community Rewards Program
Supporting the United Way of Douglas County has never been easier-just shop at Dillons and scan your Plus Shopper's Card! Here's how to enroll: 1) Visit www.dillons.com/communityrewards 2) Scroll down to find your location and click "Enroll Now" 3) Create an account or sign in to your online account 4) Find and select United Way of Douglas County, and click "Save" You'll start earning rewards for our organization right away on qualifying purchases made using your Plus Shopper's Card! Thank you for your support.
Youth Summer of Service 2015
Volunteer on a group project with other
Douglas County youth, or apply for
an internship at local nonprofit organizations.
Have a blast while helping others this summer!
- Amanda J: joined the site - Apr 24, 2015
- Shelly H: joined the site - Apr 23, 2015
- Diane F: joined the site - Apr 23, 2015
- Martha V: replied to the Need "Be a Big Brother or Big Sister" - Apr 22, 2015
- Martha V: joined the site - Apr 22, 2015
- Eric S: joined the site - Apr 21, 2015
- RILEY B: joined the site - Apr 21, 2015
- Tori P: joined the site - Apr 20, 2015
- Dalene M: replied to the Need "Librarian Assistant" - Apr 20, 2015
- Dalene M: replied to the Need "Public Health Emergency Volunteer" - Apr 20, 2015