Doug Katenay is a very special volunteer at the Social Service League. After being shown kindness and support by the SSL, Doug has given of his time, talents, and resources for the past 4 years by fixing the roof, sanding, painting, repairing doors, unloading donations, whatever tasks needs to be completed. He brings others to volunteer, as well, serving as a role model for all.
- Support the United Way through Dillons Community Rewards Program
Supporting the United Way of Douglas County has never been easier-just shop at Dillons and scan your Plus Shopper's Card! Here's how to enroll: 1) Visit www.dillons.com/communityrewards 2) Scroll down to find your location and click "Enroll Now" 3) Create an account or sign in to your online account 4) Find and select United Way of Douglas County, and click "Save" You'll start earning rewards for our organization right away on qualifying purchases made using your Plus Shopper's Card! Thank you for your support.
Youth Summer of Service 2015
Volunteer on a group project with other
Douglas County youth, or apply for
an internship at local nonprofit organizations.
Have a blast while helping others this summer!
I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
- Ashlyn N: joined the site - May 22, 2015
- Lance E: replied to the Need "AmeriCorps VISTA (Volunteers in Service To America)" - May 22, 2015
- Lance E: joined the site - May 22, 2015
- Gloria E: replied to the Need "Nursing Home Friendly Visitor - Hospice" - May 21, 2015
- Cobin R: replied to the Need "Hire-A-Habitat Youth Workers " - May 21, 2015
- Cobin R: replied to the Need "Drivers needed" - May 21, 2015
- Cobin R: joined the site - May 21, 2015
- Shannon M: replied to the Need "Lunch time Helper for Positive Bright Start Preschool" - May 20, 2015
- Shannon M: replied to the Need "STEM Mentor" - May 20, 2015
- Shannon M: replied to the Need "Academic Enrichment Volunteers" - May 20, 2015